Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blanched serranos and tomatoes fill this guacamole with flavor.
- 3 medium ripe California avocados
- 9 green tomatoes, peeled
- 12 small Serrano chilies
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp salt
- Place water in a one-quart sauce pot and bring to boil.
- Add the tomatoes and the chilies
- Boil for 10 seconds only and remove.
- Combine tomatoes, chilies, garlic cloves and salt in a blender and mix
- Pit avocados and scoop out pulp.
- Mash pulp and combine with the blended mixture.
- Add cilantro and mix well.