Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Open up a few jars and add avocado for a fun, effortless salsa.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 24 servings/serving size: 2 tablespoons
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 2 tablespoon serving:
- Calories 30 (Calories from Fat 11) | Total Fat 1 g (Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg) | Sodium 149 mg | Total Carbohydrate 5 g (Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 1 g) | Protein 1 g
- Exchanges: 1 Carbohydrate