Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Best of Bridge
- Serves 20 , but may be cut in half for smaller gatherings.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium to large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can refried beans (14 oz)
- 1 can (4 oz) green chilies, drained and chopped
- ½ lb shredded Monterey jack cheese or mild cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup taco sauce (try hot)
- 1 medium avocado, mashed or 6 oz pkg. frozen avocado dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- Tostados round tortilla chips
- Brown beef and onion, crumbling beef into fine pieces and drain.
- Season with salt.
- Spread refried beans in a large shallow ovenproof dish.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle green chilies over beans, then cheese.
- Drizzle taco sauce over all.
- If made ahead, cover and chill at this point.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Spread mashed avocado over mixture, then sour cream, garnish with green onions and.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- To reheat any leftovers, grate enough cheese to make a new top layer and bake until heated through.