- 8 boneless, skinless Chicken thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 C. Miracle Whip dressing
- 1 (6 oz. ) pkg. Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/4 C. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread Chicken thighs with Miracle Whip.
- Empty stuffing mix into a pie plate. Add Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
- Coat each piece of Chicken with dry stuffing mixture.
- Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Discard any leftover stuffing mixture.
- Bake 25–30 minutes or until Chicken is cooked through.
- Makes 4 servings, 2 thighs each.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.