- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease cupcake tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Sift dry ingredients together in bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour mixture into cupcake tins, evenly distributed between 8 cupcakes.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cupcakes spring back when touched lightly.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Frost with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting, if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.