- 1 lb. cooked flaked * 1 large Onion
- 2 blades chive
- 1 celery stick (blade)
- 1 red & 1 green sweet pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- ¼ cup milk
- Cook and crush breadfruit. Add beaten egg. Make into ball as pastry.
- Method for Filling:
- Pour Olive Oil in pan, add chopped seasonings. Saute for 2 minutes. Stir in flour, add milk and cook until smooth. Add , adjust the flavour, allow to cool.
- Roll out pastry 16 x 16 on waxpaper. Spread on filling, reserving 1 inch at each side. Roll using the waxpaper as protection. Place on greased cookie sheet, brush with beaten egg. Bake until brown. Slice and serve.