Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- Makes about 3½ cups
- 5 radishes
- 1 small white or sweet onion
- 2 fresh jalapeño chiles
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro sprigs
- 4 firm ripe California avocados
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Cut outside from radishes in ¼-inch-thick slices and discard white insides.
- Cut radish and onion into ¼-inch dice.
- Wearing rubber gloves, seed jalapeños if desired and finely chop.
- Chop cilantro.
- Halve and pit avocados. Scoop flesh into a bowl and coarsely mash with the back of a fork.
- Stir in radish, onion, chiles, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips or crackers.
- If you choose, spread the guacamole in a serving dish and drizzle sour cream on top to imitate a football field. Sprinkle cherry tomatoes on top to be the football players.