Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- Makes about 3½ cups
- 5 radishes
- 1 small white or sweet onion
- 2 fresh jalapeño chiles
- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro sprigs
- 4 firm ripe California avocados
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- Cut outside from radishes in ¼-inch-thick slices and discard white insides.
- Cut radish and onion into ¼-inch dice.
- Wearing rubber gloves, seed jalapeños if desired and finely chop.
- Chop cilantro.
- Halve and pit avocados. Scoop flesh into a bowl and coarsely mash with the back of a fork.
- Stir in radish, onion, chiles, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.
- Serve guacamole with tortilla chips or crackers.
- If you choose, spread the guacamole in a serving dish and drizzle sour cream on top to imitate a football field. Sprinkle cherry tomatoes on top to be the football players.