This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ can apricot pie filling
- ½ small carton frozen whipped dessert topping thawed
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained
- 13½ ounce can pineapple tidbits drained
- ½ cup tiny marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- In a large bowl combine pie filling, whipped topping, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Set aside a few oranges to decorate the top.
- Fold in remainder of oranges into apricot mixture.
- Also add pineapple, walnuts, and coconut.
- Cover and chill overnight.