Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ can apricot pie filling
- ½ small carton frozen whipped dessert topping thawed
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cans mandarin oranges drained
- 13½ ounce can pineapple tidbits drained
- ½ cup tiny marshmallows
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- In a large bowl combine pie filling, whipped topping, condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Set aside a few oranges to decorate the top.
- Fold in remainder of oranges into apricot mixture.
- Also add pineapple, walnuts, and coconut.
- Cover and chill overnight.