Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 4 ounces firm silken tofu, drained
Lightly butter a 9-inch Bundt pan.
Spoon into prepared pan and bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester comes out dry. Remove to cool on baking rack.
- white chocolate wafers are available in the bulk food section of the supermarket.
1 serving = 160 calories and 5 grams fat