Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 8 sandwiches
- 1 (1 lb 0.3-ounce) can Pillsbury ® Grands! ® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 8 slices Hormel ® bacon, crisply cooked, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped Onion
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 8 (⅔-ounce) slices American pasteurized process cheese food
- Bake Pillsbury ® Grands! ® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits as directed on package; keep warm.
- Prepare 8 slices of Hormel ® bacon as package directs.
- Melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper; blend well.
- Add to mixture in skillet.
- Cook until egg mixture is almost set but still moist, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, split warm biscuits.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly onto bottom half of each biscuit.
- Top each with cheese, bacon and remaining biscuit half.
Nutritional Information Edit
- calories: 370, fat: 21 g, vitamin a: 702 iu, vitamin b12: 0.6 ug, protein: 15 g, cholesterol: 236 mg, thiamin: 0.0 mg, iron: 2 mg, carbohydrates: 25 g, sodium: 1,032 mg, vitamin b6: 0.1 mg, zinc: 1 mg