Also known as soft tofu soup.
This recipe is for 4-6 servings. Preparation: 60 minutes.
- 30 g anchovies
- 1 piece kelp
- 200 g clams
- 100 g pork
- 200 g kimchi
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 30 g scallions
- 800 g soft tofu
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- red pepper powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Fill a stone pot with water, and boil anchovies and kelp. Add clean clams and allow to cook until done.
- Remove clams, and strain anchovies and kelp, reserving all liquid for use.
- Dice the pork, and cut the kimchi into small dice.
- Trim your green onions and cut them into 5-6cm lengths.
- Put kimchi, pork, red pepper powder and oil into the empty pot and cook over low flame until pork is cooked.
- Add clam water, bring to a boil, and then add tofu, clams and chopped onion.
- Now add garlic, green onion and boil again.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Last, crack raw egg into the pot and serve hot.