Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Also known as soft tofu soup.
This recipe is for 4-6 servings. Preparation: 60 minutes.
- 30 g anchovies
- 1 piece kelp
- 200 g clams
- 100 g pork
- 200 g kimchi
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 30 g scallions
- 800 g soft tofu
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon oil
- red pepper powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Fill a stone pot with water, and boil anchovies and kelp. Add clean clams and allow to cook until done.
- Remove clams, and strain anchovies and kelp, reserving all liquid for use.
- Dice the pork, and cut the kimchi into small dice.
- Trim your green onions and cut them into 5-6cm lengths.
- Put kimchi, pork, red pepper powder and oil into the empty pot and cook over low flame until pork is cooked.
- Add clam water, bring to a boil, and then add tofu, clams and chopped onion.
- Now add garlic, green onion and boil again.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Last, crack raw egg into the pot and serve hot.