- 4 Mission? Soft wheat flour Tortillas
- 1/2 lb. smoked Chicken
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Cocktail or chile Sauce
- 1 sectioned, Pink grapefruit peeled
- 1 skinned avocado seeded and diced
- 1/8 cup toasted pecans chopped
- 1 Packaged Salad Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray both sides of tortillas with vegetable spray, then press each into large muffin tins or custard cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine Chicken, dressing and cocktail sauce.
- Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Stir in grapefruit, avocado and pecans.
- To serve, arrange greens in tortilla cups and spoon salad on top.