Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 5 cups
- 2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup sherry vinegar
- ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- ¼ cup pitted and chopped niçoise olives
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons drained chopped capers
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- 1½ tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, adding a little salt and pepper.
- With a wire whisk, whisk them together briefly, then taste and, if necessary, adjust the seasonings with more salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.