Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The Diabetes Food and Nutrition Bible
- Yield: 16 servings (2 tablespoons each)
- 1 cup fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp fat-free milk
- ½ cup low-fat sour cream
- ½ cup rehydrated sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tsp minced chives
- 1 tsp minced thyme
- 2 tsp minced basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth but thick.
- Serve with crackers or raw vegetables of choice.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (2 tablespoons):
- 34 Calories | 1g Fat | 5mg Cholesterol | 149mg Sodium | 4g Carbs | 0g Dietary Fiber | 2g Sugars | 3g Protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: ½ carbohydrate