Makes 4 servings.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 x 11-ounce can corn, drained
- ¼ cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil, reserving oil
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon slivered fresh basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Thread shrimp on skewers.
- To broil in oven:
- To cook on outdoor grill:
- Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until done.
- In large bowl, combine rice, corn, tomatoes, cheese, basil and salt.
- Spoon into individual bowls.
- Top rice with shrimp.