This recipe has no cholesterol, is very low in sodium, is high in vitamins C and A, and is a good source of iron and calcium.
- Farmers' Market Recipes from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 3
- Heat a 10-inch frying pan or wok over high heat. Add oil.
- When oil is hot, add ginger and garlic, and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables, and water. Stir fry until tender.