Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Farmers' Market Recipes from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 3
- 3 cups sliced cut vegetables (such as broccoli, cauliflower, greens, squash, beans, peas or carrots)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ green or red pepper sliced
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger or 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, minced, or ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons water
- Heat a 10-inch frying pan or wok over high heat. Add oil.
- When oil is hot, add ginger and garlic, and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables, and water. Stir fry until tender.