Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 ounces thinly-sliced red onion (1 large)
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- season salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 6 medium vine-ripened beefsteak tomatoes thickly sliced
- 6 ounces grated mozzarella Cheese
When cool, drain the vinegar from the onions into a food processor or blender. With the machine running, add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream, until all of the oil has been added and the mixture is pale and creamy. Add season salt and pepper.