Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 cups slivered fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grated, peeled and seeded cucumbers
- 1 cup grated, peeled carrots
- 1 cup grated red radishes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt (optional)
- In large bowl, toss spinach with cucumbers, carrots and radishes.
- Divide salad into 4 individual serving dishes.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing with fork.
- If creamier dressing is desired, mix in yogurt.
- Pour into dressing container and serve with salad.
Nutritional information Edit
- 52 Calories | 4g Fat | 5g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 40mg Sodium