Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 2 cups slivered fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grated, peeled and seeded cucumbers
- 1 cup grated, peeled carrots
- 1 cup grated red radishes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ cup plain low-fat yogurt (optional)
- In large bowl, toss spinach with cucumbers, carrots and radishes.
- Divide salad into 4 individual serving dishes.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing with fork.
- If creamier dressing is desired, mix in yogurt.
- Pour into dressing container and serve with salad.
Nutritional information Edit
- 52 Calories | 4g Fat | 5g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 40mg Sodium