Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a salsa we made when we felt that the hot summer days and evenings in Arizona called for a salsa/garnish for our meals that would bring some "cool" to the table. So simple!
- ¼ Cup red onion or sweet Onion
- 1 Genuine California avocado
- 1 orange (medium to large)
- 3 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 to 4 tbsp. rice wine vinegar (flavored rice wine vinegar works well also)
- Chopped garlic to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: bell peppers, hot peppers, grilled corn, etc.
Finely chop 1/4 cup Onion
Chop tomatoes into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch chunks
Peel and cut orange into segments without membrane and cut into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch chunks
Peel avocado and chop into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch chunks
Stir all ingredients together and chill for 1/2 hour
Refrigerate for at least one hour.