- 3 cups cold, cooked rice
- cup cooked Chicken in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup celery, cut in 1/4-inch pieces
- cup pineapple
- 2 tbs. chopped Peanut
- tsp. salt
- cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbs. orange juice concentrate
- 2 heads lettuce
- In a bowl combine the rice, cooked Chicken, celery, pineapply and chopped peanuts. Stir in well until well mixed.
- Blend the Mayonnaise with the orange juice concentrate until you get a consistent mixture.
- Line wooden salad bowls using 1 to 2 heads of lettuce
- Dvide the mixture between the bowls and garnish with the orange Mayonnaise.