Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simple Salad Recipe Contest Third Place Winner
- 1 10 oz package Ready Pac Baby spinach
- 1 Ripe California avocado, diced
- 1 Ripe nectarine, diced
- ¼ Cup Vidalia Onion, shaved thin
- ¼ Cup cooked, crumbled Bacon (optional, but worth every calorie!)
- 1 pinch fresh minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
Place vinaigrette ingredients together in a small jar. Shake vigorously to emulsify.
Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently. Garnish with fresh edible nasturtiums, if available. Enjoy!