Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 can French-style or cut green beans — drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup onion — finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small skillet, cook bacon until crisp and brown; drain, crumble and place in a medium bowl.
- Add beans, 1 teaspoon salt, onion and dill weed; toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; whisk until well-blended.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours before serving.