Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 cups cut cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced crystallized ginger or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine all ingredients and chill for 1 – 2 hours.
- Garnish with a dollop of low-fat sour cream and a mint sprig.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: (1 cup):
- 150 Calories | 3g Fat | 1mg Cholesterol | 58mg Sodium | 29g Carbs | 2g Dietary Fiber | 25g Sugars | 5g Protein
- Diabetic exchanges: 2 Carbohydrate