Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup (100 g) low-fat sour cream
- 1½ tablespoons (22.5 ml) fresh lime juice
- sugar substitute equivalent of 1 tablespoon (15 g) sugar
- ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml) grated lime zest
- ½ ripe honeydew melon, about 2 pounds (960 g), peeled, seeded, and cut into cubes
- 1 pound (460 g) strawberries or blackberries, cleaned
- Combine the sour cream, lime juice, sugar substitute, and lime zest in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Alternate the fruit on four skewers.
- Arrange on a platter.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to an hour.
- To serve, spoon a puddle of the lime cream on a dessert plate.
- Top with a fruit skewer and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 134 calories (15% calories from fat) | 3g protein | 2g total fat (1.5g saturated fat) | 29g carbohydrates | 4g dietary fiber | 10mg cholesterol | 75mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 2 carbohydrate (fruit) | ½ fat