Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie gelatin, or any red flavor
- 1-1/2 cups cold diet ginger ale or water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup green grape halves
- 1 cup cantaloupe chunks
- STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Stir in cold diet ginger ale. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- STIR in fruit. Pour into 2-quart serving bowl.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.