Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An alternative to sandwiches for a light, healthy lunch that's really filling.
This recipe is quite healthy. Specific nutrition information depends on the type of hummus and tortillas chosen.
- 1 California avocado, sliced
- 1 habanero burrito tortilla (plain if you prefer)
- hummus (flavored, use your favorite)
- alfalfa sprouts
- 3 to 4 thin slices smoked turkey breast
- 3 slices domestic Swiss cheese
- ½ tomato, sliced and halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spread hummus thinly over the entire tortilla.
- Layer turkey and cheese over ½ of the area.
- Place vegetables and avocado in a narrow vertical line about centered on the meat/cheese.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the entire tortilla to taste.
- Roll tightly, with vegetables in the middle of the finished roll.