Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bits and pieces of fresh fruit in the fridge make a great refreshing breakfast in salad form; serve with toasted Cheese loaf or muffins. 2 fresh peaches, pealed and sliced (canned with juice if fresh not available
- 1 large Apple, pealed and large diced
- 1 large Pear, pealed and larage diced
- 1 kiwi, pealed and sliced
- 1/4 cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups watermelons, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced in rings
- 1 cup walnuts, rough chopped (or whole)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, fresh ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Carefully combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least one hou