Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 quarts soup stock (made from farmer sausage or ham bone)
- 2 cups finely chopped beet greens, burdock leaves or sorrel leaves
- ½ cup chopped onion greens
- ⅓ cup dill greens
- 3 - 4 medium potatoes, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup sweet cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Mix together soup stock and vegetables.
- Boil until vegetables are done.
- Cool the soup.
- Add the cream and sour milk and serve hot.