- In a 2-quart bowl combine cooked cold rice, cubed ham, cubed chicken, celery, pimentos, pineapple or melon or both, shredded coconut, chopped peanuts and salt.
- Blend mayonnaise with orange juice concentrate.
- Combine orange mayonnaise with the mixture.
- Line wooden salad bowls using the lettuce. Divide mixture among the bowls.
- Garnish top of salad with 1 to 2 tbsp orange mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on the mayonnaise.
- Decorate with watercress or parsley sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.