Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Persimmon punch. This is the one of most popular traditional Korean drinks. It is usually drunk in winter. As an added health benefit, this drink contains lots of vitamin C.
- Remove the seeds from the dried persimmons and replace them with four or five pine nuts.
- Wash and scrape the ginger and slice it thinly.
- Simmer the ginger and stick cinnamon with the water until the strong taste draws well.
- Add the sugar and briefly boil again.
- Pour this syrup over the dried persimmons in a large bowl.
- When the persimmons are soft, serve them adding the syrupy liquid and sprinkling whole pine nuts on the top of each serving.
- Hint: chilling the drink will give you a much better taste.