- Blend all ingredients.
- Roll into balls using about 1 teaspoon of dough.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with the bottom of a glass dipped in flour.
- Bake at 350°F until the edges begin to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Options to sweeten: before baking, make a thumb print in each cookie and fill with chopped nuts or sugarless jam.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.