Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 2 dozen
- ¾ cup chopped dates
- ½ cup finely chopped peeled apple
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener
- In a large saucepan, combine dates, Apples, Raisins and water.
- Bring to a boil; simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; cool.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt if desired.
- Stir into Apple mixture and mix well.
- Combine eggs and sweetener; add to batter.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F for 10 – 12 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (prepared without added salt):
- 54 calories | 24mg sodium | 18mg cholesterol | 11g carbohydrate | 1g protein | 1g fat
- Diabetic exchanges: ½ starch | ½ fruit;