Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I use these a gifts in small containers.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound pecan halves
- ½ pound shelled walnuts (I used all pecans)
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Preheat 3½ to 4 quart slow cooker uncovered on high for 15 minutes.
- In warmed crockpot combine nuts and butter and stir well.
- Add the powdered sugar stirring to coat evenly.
- Cover crockpot and cook on high 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and slow cook uncovered stirring occasionally until the nuts are coated with a crisp glaze, about 2 hours.
- Transfer nuts to a bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the spices and sift them over the nuts, stirring to coat evenly.
- Cool and store in airtight container.