- First cream the shortening and add the beaten eggs, sugar and milk.
- Add flour, baking powder, nutmeg, lemon rind and salt.
- Mix well, roll out thin on floured pastry board and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on greased baking pan in moderate oven about 10 minutes.
- One minute before cookies are done.
- Sprinkle each one with a little granulated sugar.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.