Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oat Circles Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 15 minutes
- Serves: 3
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups oat circles (such as Cheerios)
- Melt margarine in skillet over low heat. Stir in sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Gradually add cereal, stirring until all pieces are evenly coated.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.