Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (16 oz) can pumpkin
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup Bisquick mix
- 20 to 22 pkts. Equal brand sweetener
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate or a 6 x 10 inch container.
- Beat eggs and add pumpkin, spices, biscuit mix and sweetener mix well.
- Microwave on half power until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Pour into plate and microwave on half power 20 to 30 minutes or until set.
- May need to shield edges with foil to prevent over cooking.
- You will need a turn table for this.
- Don't substitute any other sweetener in this pie.