Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- ½ cup sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup vital wheat gluten
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1½ cup malitol
- ⅜ teaspoon stevia
- 4 teaspoons dry unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup malitol
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
Chocolate drizzle Edit
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend together first 6 ingredients.
- Then add remaining cake ingredients.
- Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Divide equally between two 9 inch cake pans that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30 – 40 minutes until the center of the cake springs back or tests dry.
- Beat frosting ingredients together until smooth.
- Coat one cake layer with ⅓ of the frosting, then put on the second layer and frost the sides and top.
- Prepare chocolate drizzle: melt 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate in a small cup in the microwave.
- Add a tablespoon of hot cream until thin enough to drizzle over the cake with a spoon.