Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Yield: One 9-inch pie, 8 servings
- 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ cup boiling water
- 9 x 1g packets Equal or similar
- 1 x 9-inch graham cracker
- lime zest
- thin lime slices
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- juice of 1½ limes
- 2 drops green food coloring
- Sprinkle gelatin over lime juice and let it stand for 1 minute.
- Add boiling water and sweetener to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Combine milk and vanilla and freeze 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and whip at high speed until stiff.
- Stir lime juice and food coloring into whipped milk (save remaining ½ lime for garnish)
- Slowly blend gelatin mixture into whipped milk.
- Spoon pie filling into crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with lime zest and lime slices.
- Cut into 8 even portions and serve 1 portion per serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 111 | Cholesterol: 14 mg | Fat: 5g | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein 4g