Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Kaye Hartley as published in Dec/Jan 95 Taste of Home magazine
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares (1oz ea) melted and cooled
- ½ cup sugar substitute (aspartame sweetener)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking pan lined with foil.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Serve chilled.
Nutritional information Edit
diabetic exchanges: one serving = 3 fat
- 147 calories | 84 mg sodium | 31 mg cholesterol | 5gm carbohydrate | 3gm protein | 14gm fat