Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup chopped golden raisins
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- ¼ cup grated lemon peel
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 8 grams packets sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground mace
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- Mix sugar substitute with orange juice.
- Pour over chopped cranberries.
- Soak 1 hour, mixing often.
- Mix raisins, nuts, coconut, lemon rind in flour until well coated.
- Add cranberries and orange juice mixture.
- Sprinkle baking soda over mixture, and mix.
- Mix in spices.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F (165°F) for 40 minutes.