Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 5 dozen
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 pkg. (4 serving) strawberry, raspberry or lime sugar-free Jell-O
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Cream butter and gelatin, beating well.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mix, blending well.
- Roll out cookie dough and cut out shapes or force dough through a cookie press onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F about 8 minutes or until edges are golden brown.