Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- 12 servings
- 1 package Dream Whip (1 envelope)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 (2 oz.) package sugar-free chocolate pudding
- Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and dream whip (or sugar-free whipped topping mix).
- Beat til stiff.
- Add pudding mix and continue to beat til light and fluffy.
- Add more skim milk if too thick.
- Use as frosting on low fat cupcakes using 1 tbsp per cupcake. Can also be used to frost cake or brownies.
Nutritional information Edit
1 Tbsp = 9 cals, 0 cholesterol