- In a large bowl, soften cream cheese and add the ricotta.
- Beat until smooth with a mixer and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl add syrup, Splenda, and gelatin.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir until gelatin dissolves – about 5 minutes.
- Add gelatin mixture to the cheeses and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Pour into custard cups or muffin tins and refrigerate until firm – about two hours.
- Cover in fridge over night.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.