Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dissolve the yeast in 1 cup lukewarm water (105 to 115 degrees).
- While it poofs, mix the dry ingredients and the egg.
- Add the yeast and blend well.
- Let rise until double in a covered bowl.
- Heat an inch of oil to 375 degrees and drop in the dough by spoonfuls.
- When the fritters are brown, drain them on paper towels and sprinkle well with granulated sugar.
- Serve with honey or preserves.