Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 clove garlic (opt)
- 1 Dsh olive oil
- 1/4 tbsp ginger, minced (or more)
- 1 med Onion, chopped fine
- 3 cup Your favorite stock (2/13oz Cans)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white sugar (or more)
- 1 tbsp Cinammon
- 1/2 tbsp orange zest chopped fine (or More, up to 1 t)
- 3 Apples, peeled & chopped Small
- 2 pack Frozen cooked winter Squash (Green Giant) thawed
Toast the garlic, if used, in a few drops of olive oil.
Add the chopped Onion, saute in part of the stock.
Add remainder of stock and rest of ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until Apples have cooked down and soup has reduced to a light creamy consistency.