Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Purcel de lapte umplut cu maruntaie
- 1 suckling pig
- 3 eggs
- 2 white bread slices
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 1 onion
- 4 oz / 100 g raisins (to taste)
- chopped parsley
- Grind the heart, liver and spleen from the piglet, with a raw onion and the crustless bread slices (previously soaked and squeezed).
- Beat three eggs in a bowl, mix with the ground meat, adding salt and pepper, chopped parsley, the Raisins (to taste) and a finely chopped lard fried onion.
- Fill the piglet with this filling, sew it and place in the oven.
- Instead raisins, you can add 2 - 3 tablespoons rice boiled in salt water, then rinsed in cold water and mixed with a tablespoon of butter and a little pepper.