Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Steamed prawns with garlic
- Clean and wipe dry the prawns, cut into 2 halves (from head to tail).
- Put the prawn on the large dish in order, cut-side up, add a little salt.
- Dust chopped garlic, grated ginger on the surface of prawns.
- Using a big cauldron (Chinese) or steam pot, with hot boiled water.
- Steam the prawns for 8 – 10 minutes, add pepper and light soy sauce on dish.
- Using another pan, heat the oil then pour over all the prawns.
- Dust the chopped spring onion over the prawns, serve.