Steamed prawns with garlic
- Clean and wipe dry the prawns, cut into 2 halves (from head to tail).
- Put the prawn on the large dish in order, cut-side up, add a little salt.
- Dust chopped garlic, grated ginger on the surface of prawns.
- Using a big cauldron (Chinese) or steam pot, with hot boiled water.
- Steam the prawns for 8 – 10 minutes, add pepper and light soy sauce on dish.
- Using another pan, heat the oil then pour over all the prawns.
- Dust the chopped spring onion over the prawns, serve.