Fried crab with mashed garlic and red pepper
- Cut crabs into pieces, wash and remove dirt and innards, crush the shell.
- Mix crabs with ½ tbsp cornflour, parboil in plenty of hot oil, dish up.
- Fry onion, mashed garlic with few oil, add satay paste, stir well.
- Mashed garlic pepper paste then crabs, stir fry for 1 minute, add sauce.
- Add whisked egg, stir fry until cook, dish up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.