Fried chicken fillets with mashed garlic
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Trim the peas / string bean and cut into short stalks.
- Heat the wok with few oil, stir bean / peas gently.
- Add 2 tbsp of water and stir bean / peas until cooked, dish up.
- Shred the chicken into fillet size, marinate for 15 minutes with seasoning (1).
- Parboil the fillets in hot oil or scald in boiling water until cooked, dish up.
- Heat the wok with 2 tbsp oil, fry the button mushrooms, then add mashed garlic.
- Stir the materials well, add fillets, then seasoning (2), fry for 3 minutes.
- Add bean / peas and sauce, stir fry gently and mix well, dish up with sauce.