Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Turnip Mash with Liver
- Cut liver into slices; in a frying pan, cook with a little butter until liver becomes dark in color.
- Dredge liver pieces in flour.
- Cook the onions in butter; dredge slices in flour.
- Place liver and onions in a saucepan and cover with water; simmer for two or three hours.
- Boil potatoes and turnip until soft; mash with an electric mixer or hand-masher.
- Stir in a little milk and butter, mix well.
- Serve hot with liver and onions.